Friday, September 17, 2010

the first move

After months of waiting, I am only two days away from my move to L.A. Michael has already been down there for two months, working and going to school, but since my school doesn't start until Sept. 23, I've been stuck in Porterville. I will be starting out my junior (what should have been senior) year at UCLA in a few days majoring in Communications. This move has been a long time coming and I've working for years just to get to this point. And now it's here. Michael is heading up from L.A. with my dad today and the moving festivities will begin as soon as they get here. I've been packed for five days now (causing my mom probably even more anxiety - I've been living with her for the summer), just anxiously waiting for Sept. 19 to roll around. Two more days then it's off to L.A. and much to my distress, my shared studio on frat row.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment